Open Class Live Review and score posting?

Since the rain-out yesterday caused the cancellation of prelims, this is the only championship show for Open Class. No scores until it's all over.

Garry in Vegas

No scores out yet. Raiders have some prerecorded speaking. I'm not too big on that. Forte has a bass guitar in the pit. Don't know if I like that either. Racine did well, they got a good response from the crowd.

Blue saints had a theme of stranded. They carry a "plane" that says cancorps on it. We really like that show.

Since the rain-out yesterday caused the cancellation of prelims, this is the only championship show for Open Class. No scores until it's all over.

Garry in Vegas

Arrrrrrgggggg!!!!! This is killing me! :thumbup:

Must be John Bratton's Dad. I taught him in 2008. It's been very pleasing to watch him develop over the past couple years.

You bet! He really liked his year with Racine. He was interested in marching before Racine, but after marching that season the Drum Corps bug bit him hard.

Thanks for everything you did to help him along! He loves marching with Crown, but always remembers where it all started.

Raiders did great. Wind is playing havoc on the guard. Soloistt dropped her flag at a time with lots of focus on her.

I'm just a mom. First year drum corps experience. I don't know a whole lot. Just giving personal opinions.

Legends have a huge fan base here!

Thank You Mallet Mom!

Cali.