Prelims!

SOME THOUGHTS

I was at the theater in King of Prussia, PA.

1) Academy ... WOW! I had never seen their show, and after 4 corps I thought they deserved the 12th slot. Truly impressive.

2) Naturally, Madison got one of the biggest receptions of the night.

3) Carolina Crown pretty much brought the house down. It's such a corny show, but I love it, and so does your average non-intense fan.

4) LOVED seeing SCV's score jump up, but I still wish it could be higher.

5) New ending touches (??) on the Cavs: horn players on stilts and the drum major conducting upside down. People went crazy.

6) Just about everyone in my theater hated Blue Devils with a passion. Their ending is so flat anyway, but went it was over it was like "oh, the end? *golf clap*". Their biggest reception was when the broadcast showed them losing to the Cadets, lol.

7) Honestly, I could see and would be happy with Cadets 1st, Cavs 2nd, Blue Devils 3rd. I'd love Crown to beat BD too, but no way it happens with their music.

GREAT DAY overall :)

• Like 5

Asking management an hour before the show to pump up the volume did not work at my theater..I had to complain after Academy's performance and the management finally got it right by Troopers...

• Like 1

Good going, Cadets! These last two shows are going to very interesting!

From what I've seen and heard, it seems that any of the 2011 Cadeviliers could win the title in other years. This is a tremendous season and a great set of shows from top to bottom.

not as low as their percussion was tonight though......

But I think it's a fluke...hmm

SCV- 4th in drums

"Les Mis doesn't have enough music to sustain a complete show." - Jay Kennedy

/facepalm

I must admit I got a little chuckle from this comment...

Asking management an hour before the show to pump up the volume did not work at my theater..I had to complain after Academy's performance and the management finally got it right by Troopers...

The Fresno theater wass MUCH louder than it had been in past years- it was nearly perfect- and the resolution? AMAZING.