2011 DCI Finals Thread!

gsainer Greg Sainer

Blue Stars did well and now the Scouts are taking the field. On a side note, they're serving beer today? I didn't see that yesterday.

blue Knights-Fix the blown speaker on side 2. Trumpet squeakers bad out of tune. Guard is having amply of probe with timing and drops. Snares were dirty in a couple of features. Intonation went south, ESP mellos. Calling it as I see it.

mgbon.jpg

one more photo of Blue Stars...

blue Knights-Fix the blown speaker on side 2. Trumpet squeakers bad out of tune. Guard is having amply of probe with timing and drops. Snares were dirty in a couple of features. Intonation went south, ESP mellos. Calling it as I see it.

Maybe he should see which corps is on the field? Calling that as I see it.

By the way, Madison already blew the house down with the opening statement. Now into Oh, What a Beautiful Morning.

Go Scouts!

Are you seeing the future? Blue Knights have not performed yet.

• Like 1

Wow, I can't even understand that middle part. "amply of probe"? And I'm thinking this is based on past observation since they're not even on the field yet?

qj6kp.jpg

Madison Scouts!