2011 DCI Finals Thread!

Trumpet trio playing into mic. I don't care, that's just lazy design. They can wail over the horns like every other soloist in the history of drum corps.

• Like 5

08_13_2011_champs_250.gifTonight, following the final performance of the evening at Lucas Oil Stadium, join hosts Steve Rondinaro, Dennis DeLucia and Will Pitts as they bring you the scores and awards from the World Championship Finals LIVE from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis! The webcast screen will show up on the DCI.org homepage at approximately 10:25 ET. No subscription required!

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=780e7fb0-1745-4365-a36b-17d8a31c5b42#ixzz1UxqgqyRD

justincase141 Justin Andersen

Almost time for @TheCadets to take the field and I mean literally. Its your baby!!!

If I remember correctly from last year, it didn't appear until the anointed hour . . . er, minute.

so it just shows up. ok

Musically, this is an incredible Blue Devils show. Streamline the visual, both on the field and on the uniform, and I'd want this show to win. Doesn't mean they won't, though.

By the way, good time to say this:

Blue Devils pit = incredible (actually, their entire percussion program is off the hook this year, more so, IMO than in a LONG time)

I agree hands down. funny, they move more than the brass too :tongue:

• Like 1

My kid is texting from the stands...said that BD killed it...best performance of the season.

Cali.