2011 DCI BD v Cadets

Man I had my weapon cocked and ready.

(OMG....Must... not... make... off-...color.... joke....) :shutup:

(Love the vid!!!)

• Like 1

Is this a corpsband production? We'll need to know that for our attorneys!

BD Staff

P.S. We had no idea that the little paper-hanging SOB was a Drum Corps fan! Imagine our surprise. I mean the Nuremburg rallies were pretty spectacular, but I don't recall Goebbels having them do rotating boxes, or even sit in chairs....why? Because they couldn't. Sure they could roll over Poland in a week, but their #### company fronts looked like a frickin' Blitzkrieg! And you think people die in a Phantom show? ... mere child's play,,,,,just wait til' this bunch gets a hold of the DM! ..... and their Um Pa bands couldn't march 160BPM to save their ###. .......and don't get us started on the props....that little band of Duetsche Merry Men were one giant prop from Brussels to Budapest! And in closing.....although we are shocked and a bit stupified by this production....we feel it deserves a..... heil five!

Lawyer up! You'll need it!

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 5

BD Staff

P.S. We had no idea that the little paper-hanging SOB was a Drum Corps fan! Imagine our surprise. I mean the Nuremburg rallies were pretty spectacular, but I don't recall Goebbels having them do rotating boxes, or even sit in chairs....why? Because they couldn't. Sure they could roll over Poland in a week, but their #### company fronts looked like a frickin' Blitzkrieg! And you think people die in a Phantom show? ... mere child's play,,,,,just wait til' this bunch gets a hold of the DM! ..... and their Um Pa bands couldn't march 160BPM to save their ###. .......and don't get us started on the props....that little band of Duetsche Merry Men were one giant prop from Brussels to Budapest! And in closing.....although we are shocked and a bit stupified by this production....we feel it deserves a..... heil five!

no unfortunately i cannot take credit -- i just found and posted it. kudos to the guy who made it though. made me literally lol.

BD Staff

####, I've given out too many negative posts for today.

• Like 1

ROTFLMBO, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! And by far, the funniest of all the Hitler sub-title videos. Great job!

But like Cadets, you NEED AN ENDING. After that hilarious video, you can't just end it with "you can go now."

How about at the end "over my dead body will BDA get a three-peat....you can send in Dave Gibbs and George Hopkins now..."

Edited by wvu80

Bruno Ganz was actually brilliant in the original film (Downfall). It's worth watching.

Yup. As Sam said, fantastic portrayal. He really nailed the whole "don't play a villain like a monster, play a villain like a human being" concept. Showing Hitler's vulnerabilities made him even scarier, because you can understand how easy it is for someone who is mentally unbalanced to climb to a position of power, and then control others under them.

Edited by byline