Annual DCI Post-Tour Garage Sale

Unfortunately, by now the 2011 DCI Tour is just a memory. I hope all the good times are remembered forever! But there's more work to be done.

The Corps Director just approached you and said "We gotta take care of all those props! I hope you can sell them--our fuel fund is almost dry. But, just get rid of 'em!!!" So, your task is to find some creative way to market all the old 2011 props or discover a use for them.

FOR SALE:

Carolina Crown:

-- 3 electric guitars and 1 electric bass: Used in only 1 show each! (Some assembly required.)

-- 9 metal trusses: Sorry--these have been sold to another organization for a major home improvement project.

The Cavaliers:

-- Several pairs of stilts: Sold to the Blue Devils to put up some drywall. ("Stolen" from Michael Boo.) (Hmmmm...must be one heckuva project.)

Your turn.

Unfortunately, by now the 2011 DCI Tour is just a memory. I hope all the good times are remembered forever! But there's more work to be done.

The Corps Director just approached you and said "We gotta take care of all those props! I hope you can sell them--our fuel fund is almost dry. But, just get rid of 'em!!!" So, your task is to find some creative way to market all the old 2011 props or discover a use for them.

FOR SALE:

Carolina Crown:

-- 3 electric guitars and 1 electric bass: Used in only 1 show each! (Some assembly required.)

-- 9 metal trusses: Sorry--these have been sold to another organization for a major home improvement project.

The Cavaliers:

-- Several pairs of stilts: Sold to the Blue Devils to put up some drywall. ("Stolen" from Michael Boo.) (Hmmmm...must be one heckuva project.)

Your turn.

Thanks for the shout-out. This topic should be huge. I hope to see lots of input. And what do we do with Herbert?

Immediately after the Spirit of Atlanta show, the Film Noir front sideline panels were being sold at their souvie table.

I'd say Phantom has some extra poison for sale, but they ended up using it all up and didn't even save enough for Juliet!

Immediately after the Spirit of Atlanta show, the Film Noir front sideline panels were being sold at their souvie table.

I believe they also had spares for sale too. The actual artwork was on some really nice cloth and looked just as good up close as it did from the stands. Perfect for "Film Noir" night in your "man cave"!

I think Roto Rooter was waiting for David Gibbs at the front gate after retreat. Something about needing cheap PVC...

Edited by JulesBry

The Troopers have some chimes for sale. Well traveled, hardly used. :-)

• Like 1