Annual DCI Post-Tour Garage Sale

FOR SALE:

Carolina Crown:

-- 9 metal trusses: Sorry--these have been sold to another organization for a major home improvement project.

Actually, these have been sold to a band in Georgia and we can't wait to see how they use them.

BUT...

If your band program has a need for any marching instruments (silver or lacquer), vibes, marimbas, Motif or MOX8 synthesizers, DTXM12 digital drum pads, podiums, sound equipment, long rangers, flags, rifles, sabers, cymbals, remo heads, VF sticks, marching shoes, gloves, digitally printed tarps/front walls/or flats, or ANYTHING you need for your marching band, indoor guard, or indoor percussion seasons...

Contact eric@carolinacrown.org and we will meet or beat any price.

Or watch this video... http://www.facebook.com/carolinacrown#!/video/video.php?v=2050783263152

Shameless plug... sorry... I had to. The :devil: made me do it.

Edited by njthundrrd

For Sale:

- Modular mobile home. Needs a little finish work. Sidewalk and flowerbed included.

- Baritone, currently in flight training. Practiced nightly for much of the summer. Slightly dented.

- Giant mosquito net. Acoustically transparent. Ideal for community band concerts in the park!

For Sale:

- Baritone, currently in flight training. Practiced nightly for much of the summer. Slightly dented.

---- Only plays in flat keys.

(Sorry--I just had to.)

• Like 1

---- Only plays in flat keys.

(Sorry--I just had to.)

Funny story about that bari. After semis, it broke in two pieces and caused a minor panic among some of the staff about how to keep it together for finals. Lots of suggestions were thrown around, and I don't know what they ended up doing, but it was in two pieces again at the banquet on Sunday. I imagine it did that after the member who throws and retrieves it decided to spike it in the endzone during the encore performance. :thumbup:

Funny story about that bari. After semis, it broke in two pieces and caused a minor panic among some of the staff about how to keep it together for finals. Lots of suggestions were thrown around, and I don't know what they ended up doing, but it was in two pieces again at the banquet on Sunday. I imagine it did that after the member who throws and retrieves it decided to spike it in the endzone during the encore performance. :thumbup:

I think I saw a staff member carrying it through the Corps parking lot after Semis--in 2 pieces. I was wondering what they were going to do, but figured it would be fixed for Finals.

Mike Boo already posted this one, but I LOLed and pass it on here:

Blue Devils have put their house on the market in the Bay Area for $1.5 million.

When I was in the Bay Area for the 2007 Stanford show and BD and SCV anniversary banquets, I checked around about the housing prices because at the time, I was still an active Realtor. Geez, I couldn't believe what they were asking for the smallest dwellings.

Glad you read the live blogs and even more so, that you enjoyed them. It's fun to be quoted because it proves to me that people actually do read and even remember some of the stuff...Which could be scary, too, as I always wonder if I'm writing something that made sense at the time, but would get me in trouble later and make me wonder, "What was I thinking?"