Annual DCI Post-Tour Garage Sale

Yeah....what could the cadets possibly be doing with all those uniform parts that would Kind of look like a cadets uniform, but be the reversed colors? If only there was going to be a group next year that would want to wear such a thing. I just cant for the life of me fathom who would though.... :ph34r:

FTR - no real insider info from the corps...but does my assumption seem logical to anyone else???

Ah, I see what you did there.

A few years ago, The Cadets made souvenir pillows out of old uniforms. Wish I would've gotten one then(ny the time I found out about it, they had already sold out). I'd buy one now.

Will be interesting to read if the Cavies are able to sell their guard uniforms.

This company might be interested.

3702287903_f6731fa40f.jpg

A few years ago, The Cadets made souvenir pillows out of old uniforms. Wish I would've gotten one then(ny the time I found out about it, they had already sold out). I'd buy one now.

ugh...that always seemed awkward to me, but to each their own. And like I said - i have a pretty good guess of where the extra uniform parts are going....

Yeah....what could the cadets possibly be doing with all those uniform parts that would Kind of look like a cadets uniform, but be the reversed colors? If only there was going to be a group next year that would want to wear such a thing. I just cant for the life of me fathom who would though.... :ph34r:

FTR - no real insider info from the corps...but does my assumption seem logical to anyone else???

Rumor has it that other Cadet group will be dressed as Angels next year. As it's a rumor, take it with a pound or so of salt. :rolleyes:

I keep wondering about that DCA corps they need to dress...

Could someone create a Photoshop picture showing us what the white/cream top with maroon pants would look like?

Could someone create a Photoshop picture showing us what the white/cream top with maroon pants would look like?

Better yet, find a picture of me (any 05 cadet for that matter) in uniform facing away from the camera. Shouldn't be too hard :tongue: