Lee Beddis hired as Madison Scouts Director of Percussion

I didn't realize Blast ever left? They've been consistently touring small venues and theaters for several years. On their website, they have a ton of tour dates in smal cities and venues through March of next year. Its also my understanding that its still almost exactly the same show they've been doing for years.

Incorrect

• Like 1

Incorrect

Wrong again. Blast toured the US in 2007-2008 then played the summer of 2008 at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. They toured again in Japan in 2009. So they had about a year or so off. And it is essentially the same show as the original with some small changes and tweaks. They started their new tour last week in Nashville.

Edited by CQuinn
  • Like 2

Wrong again. Blast toured the US in 2007-2008 then played the summer of 2008 at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. They toured again in Japan in 2009. So they had about a year or so off. And it is essentially the same show as the original with some small changes and tweaks. They started their new tour last week in Nashville.

Correct!

• Like 3

Interesting thing of note that nobody seems to have mentioned is that James Sparling is listed Battery Caption Head, a position he has held at the Cadets for the last couple of years.

Garfields snare line is my favorite snare line & has been for many years. I'm not sure what Sparlings contribution to the line was, but I certainly hope he can get the Scouts line close to what Garfields has been. They played some of the craziest & most difficult stuff ever.

• 2 weeks later...

So the drum line is gonna be really big in 2012? At least that is what I heard. Bring on the Drum Line! Can't wait! GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Really? Where did you hear this? You mean big like 12 snares big???

lee will never win a drum title the way he writes. IMO.

Never is a long time.

Really? Where did you hear this? You mean big like 12 snares big???

God I hope not. 10 snares is not conducive to being competitive from an execution standpoint, 12 is just stupid.

• Like 1