Pick any corps!

Didn't even have to scroll down to know that that would be the first post in this thread.

And our unis are just fine, thanks.

Maybe for 20 years ago. Not so much today.

I guess kilts just aint for everyone.

• Like 1

Kilties.

New Uniforms.

You know you may be right. We've had the Buchanan Tartan for 10+ years now, maybe it's about time we change to a new one! (The Kilties have sported 5 different tartans over their 76 year history) What tartan did you have in mind?

You know you may be right. We've had the Buchanan Tartan for 10+ years now, maybe it's about time we change to a new one! (The Kilties have sported 5 different tartans over their 76 year history) What tartan did you have in mind?

Well it was going to be a surprise....but since you asked....

[pic removed as requested]

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

Well it was going to be a surprise....but since you asked....

http://www.thistleproducts.co.uk/media/uploads/cat-259/aberdeen-stag-party-lg.jpg

Now THAT may just draw the attention off our spats! :tongue:

An additional thought: There are three uniforms in drumcorps that should NEVER be changed, altered or discontinued. Cabs, Bridgemen and Kilties.

Edited by hairbear
  • Like 1

Watching parts of Finals this year, I was again reminded of some of the cool GE moments you can pull off with a uniform that has a light and a dark side (front / back or left / right). The same overall visual impact as a guard in unison to see that quick color change, just 10 times larger - Very cool and great visual impact.

How about all black jackets / slacks / shoes with a Buchanan (or other tartan) sash to give it some color and pop?

Ryan J

Watching parts of Finals this year, I was again reminded of some of the cool GE moments you can pull off with a uniform that has a light and a dark side (front / back or left / right). The same overall visual impact as a guard in unison to see that quick color change, just 10 times larger - Very cool and great visual impact.

How about all black jackets / slacks / shoes with a Buchanan (or other tartan) sash to give it some color and pop?

Ryan J

Honestly I think the membership and fans would desert en-masse. Honestly I have no desire to ever march another show with my knees covered...