Phantom 2012

164 members have voted

1. 1. top 6, even with new satf?

• yes
    • no

I think as long as they hold on to Jamey Thompson and Kayceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, they will be just fine.

With all of the staff shuffling from 1998 on, they have consistently been better than their placement in percussion and brass. That said, they have been weak in Guard and Visual Design (moreso Visual Design) consistently, for a while.

Jamey Thompson is the Dr. James Andrews of the Phantom Regiment Achilles Heel. Keep him, and you'll be just fine.

• Like 1

At about this time last year several folk had them outside the top 10.

Far to early to say, ask again in July.

Regardless of how Phantom places, I'm positive they'll bring some tears and chills to the field, just like they do every year. (I do, however, think they'll still be in the top 6 though!)

• Like 1

will phantom be able to continue their inspiring performances with the new staff and continue to be in the top 6?

It's hard to say: I kind of think of Phantom as one of the more unpredictable/inconsistent corps from year to year. They can literally win one year and then place 9th the following season! I know on paper they have been pretty solid placing in the Top 6 the last decade, but they really wouldn't surprise me if they placed 8th or 3rd in 2012 (vs, say, I would be pretty surprised to see Cavaliers place out of Top 6, or BAC place Top 5 in 2012)