Drum corps stadium profiles

EKU. Great concert side seating, high up, no track.

And if they decided to get the show back, Don & Nona Williams Stadium (Menomonie, WI). I miss the shows there.

And if they decided to get the show back, Don & Nona Williams Stadium (Menomonie, WI). I miss the shows there.

:ph34r:

Right you are sir!!! DARC was always a great show, and I miss getting to chat with the Tyes. Always ready to give Marilyn grief..she gives it right back..Missing Matt and Andy too..need to get them back around here.

Pat

I made it a point to stop by Menomonie's stadium on the way back from Minnesota over the summer and you're right- that place needs to get a show back.

one of the stadiums that stands out to me was out east, Ohio or NY maybe, (it might not have been very far east at all) had a over hang above the stands. i remember getting to the gate looking in and thinking about how loud it will be when we perform.

I remember performing in mile high thinking that the grass was incredible and also for being an outdoor stadium, there was a significant amount of echo. also the old meadowlands stadium missing a decent chunk of seats from the upper deck back sidelines because it was in the process of getting ready to be torn down because the new one was built and ready for football season.

one of the stadiums that stands out to me was out east, Ohio or NY maybe, (it might not have been very far east at all) had a over hang above the stands. i remember getting to the gate looking in and thinking about how loud it will be when we perform.

I remember performing in mile high thinking that the grass was incredible and also for being an outdoor stadium, there was a significant amount of echo. also the old meadowlands stadium missing a decent chunk of seats from the upper deck back sidelines because it was in the process of getting ready to be torn down because the new one was built and ready for football season.

I think you are referring to Massilon - there is a picture of it earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

I think you are referring to Massilon - there is a picture of it earlier in the thread.

yup, that's the one. i thought i saw a picture of it recently on here. probably when i first read the thread a while ago.

i think in 2010 one of the tires on a pioneer bus exploded in the parking lot due to something over heating

New update featuring some of the various larger high schools around Indianapolis, as well as last year's somewhat questionable show venue.