Plymouth Hometown concert

joefanalum

Yes. In fact we received a note today that the parade can be watched live. The site is:

www.pactv.org

Shoot..... first thought that this meant the parade was on the web. After reading the website I see it's local TV...

Oh well, have work to do anyway <kicking ground>

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Fours days to go, and the forecast is still looking good -- partly to mostly sunny and a high temp of 58 degrees. Promises to be another great Plymouth weekend experience.

The tribute to Ralph Silverbrand will come at the end of our performance. We have confirmed that at least one of Ralph's daughters will attend, with the possibility of another as well. Ralph also had many friends from the Princemen and Reilly Raiders, many of whom are due to be there. I hope they get to witness the memorial tribute. It will be a special moment to end the evening.

"Captain": You gonna jump into the parade formation one block before the reviewing stand??? Just askin'. See you there!!!!!!

"Captain": You gonna jump into the parade formation one block before the reviewing stand??? Just askin'. See you there!!!!!!

I think can do more than that, Rich. I'm hoping to join the corps about halfway. Plymouth in 2009 was the last time I marched a full parade anywhere, and it seems only fitting to begin a comeback in the same parade. The night show will be the first time I've played in line since my surgery, that last time I played being at Harrisburg in April. :thumbup:

Edited by cabalumnidrummer

I think can do more than that, Rich. I'm hoping to join the corps about halfway. Plymouth in 2009 was the last time I marched a full parade anywhere, and it seems only fitting to begin a comeback in the same parade. The night show will be the first time I've played in line first since my surgery, that last time I played being at Harrisburg in April. :thumbup:

There are many of us who are very much looking forward to seeing you back in the line, John. It was a long summer.

• Like 1

There are many of us who are very much looking forward to seeing you back in the line, John. It was a long summer.

Having taken off few months due to (hernia) surgery one year and almost all of this one for family health issues all I can say is...

WELCOME BACK JOHN!!

Having taken off few months due to (hernia) surgery one year and almost all of this one for family health issues all I can say is...

WELCOME BACK JOHN!!

Hi Jim ,

wish You & The Hanover Lancer were back in Plymouth again this year . You guys were a HIT both years you came ! Hope you are feeling better too . Sat. weather sunny mid 50s . I love New England !!!

Mike D.

WELCOME BACK JOHN!!

Thank you, Jim! It's been a strange year for me after a rough time: shoulder surgery last December, stent implant in March, and a hip replacement in May. It was tough to have to stand on the sidelines and watch. Now I feel great and ready to go once again.

Hi Jim ,

wish You & The Hanover Lancer were back in Plymouth again this year . You guys were a HIT both years you came ! Hope you are feeling better too . Sat. weather sunny mid 50s . I love New England !!!

Mike D.

Thanks Mike, actually the corps going to Plymouth in 2009 was a new direction for the Lancers. It had been a number of years (before I joined anyway) since the corps had done a standstill with other corps. Whadda way to start back up by going to Plymouth :shutup: but a great experience all around. Our next new direction is hosting a show in 2012 so we're concentrating on that.

One of these years when everyone is healthy, plan to do the Plymouth weekend. Been a few years since Kris and I have hit anything in New England. LOL, last time we were in Plymouth there was a bike race circling about where the parade ends.

And John... my low point was watching the Forum show from the seats when I wanted to play the last Serenade in Brass since I played in the first one. Oh well.... I lived... no one killed me for getting on their nerves... and I got to play the last gig of the year (Halloween Parde in Gettysburg).

The night show will be the first time I've played in line since my surgery, that last time I played being at Harrisburg in April. :thumbup:

I can hear George looking over & saying "Who is that guy"???? See you on Saturday.

Well, Looking forward to my first Plymouth as a Guest. Been there many times, but this is the first time since my Heart Attack. Just passed my stress test and I haven't seen the Corps in a couple of years. I'm excited, but also saddened by the loss of Ralph Silverbrand. He was always the Ultimate Caballero and I'm sure the Corps will do him proud. Can't wait till Saturday.

Edited by LongIslandCab