DCI 2012 Programs

<soapbox>

You're missing the point.

It's not that fans feel more excited about shows when corps release information in the pre-season. Everyone gets that.

It's that every single point of view about it has been repeated 1000x over and people are tired of reading about it.

AND it's OT. This a thread about corps who have announced their shows, not a thread for whining about those that haven't. If you want a thread like that, maybe you should start one.

See how that works?

</soapbox>

What point am I missing and how is my comment OT? The title of the conversation is "DCI 2012 Programs" not "Let's Only Talk About the Drum Corps that Announced their Shows Well in Advance of the First Competition of the 2012 Season Thereby Keeping their Fans Who Support them in the Loop". That being the case, I would like to talk about Blue Knights 2012 program - oh wait, we still can't..

Edited by Quad Aces
  • Like 4

What point am I missing and how is my comment OT? The title of the conversation is "DCI 2012 Programs" not "Let's Only Talk About the Drum Corps that Announced their Shows Well in Advance of the First Competition of the 2012 Season Thereby Keeping their Fans Who Support them in the Loop". That being the case, I would like to talk about Blue Knights 2012 program - oh wait, we still can't..

Really?

First someone says you're beating a dead horse.

Then I posted

Every single point of view about it (meaning BK not announcing their show) has been repeated 1000x over and people are tired of reading about it.

And it's off topic because...

This a thread about corps who have announced their shows, not a thread for whining about those that haven't. If you want a thread like that, maybe you should start one.

wall.gif

Everyone gets it. You (and many others) would like BK to announce their show. They haven't done so yet.

Let's talk about corps who (gasp) have announced their show.

• Like 3

Really?

First someone says you're beating a dead horse.

Then I posted

And it's off topic because...

wall.gif

Everyone gets it. You (and many others) would like BK to announce their show. They haven't done so yet.

Let's talk about corps who (gasp) have announced their show.

See the title of the discussion (with all due respect, but at this point I don't think that you deserve that)...

• Like 3

Let's play nice... this is a pinned topic on the most popular spot on the site...

• Like 1

No..... not " really". I... and apparently a few others... intend to take a much more positive, proactive approach that was mentioned by another poster or two as well. We intend to go to the booth and BUY sovies from a Corps or 2 that has given us free access to info in the offseason as appreciation for the videos, music, info that they shared with us. THAT is what was said. No... I saw no boycott plan posts on here by ANY poster that said that they intend to boycott buying sovies from any Corps because of the lack of off season info. You apparently went negative on posters because of your inability to understand what was said. There is little " POSITIVenergy" that is received by such unfair remarks that can only be attributed to your inability to understand what was said. Repeat... there are no boycott plans afloat, and no one has suggested such a boycott as near as I can tell either.

Uh....okay BRASSO.... :huh: .... :doh: .... :blink: .... is there a "chuckle" emoticon?? Oh, here... :laugh:

• Like 1

[earlier leak on DCP (Firebird show) was correct. Nothing official yet of course but sure looks that way. [/size]

Thats why they didn't announce.

There is a lot of Music out there. Why rehash same old same old ?

• Like 1

Thats why they didn't announce.

There is a lot of Music out there. Why rehash same old same old ?

Because they can and it's not necessarily to always do something "new" in everything...

• Like 1