2012 CAMP REPORTS

You can see lots of pictures and comments from Phantom Regiment's colorguard and percussion camps on their Facebook page.

Looks like a lot a great talent/experience has returned for the 2012 colorguard.

Waiting for this weekend's Brass Audition camp to get a feel for how well Phantom might do this coming summer.

I'll save everyone the trouble. The ************ Drum & Bugle Corps had their audition camp last weekend. There were 550 brass players in attendance, all of whom are college music majors and athletes of Olympic caliber....474 percuissionists were there, and a little over 300 guard applicants.

This corps is SO talented, they learned the entire show, music and drill. Combined with the fact that they've added Joe Ship, the Ragman as Brass Atrranger, Vinnie Boombatts as Percussion Caption Head, and Lady Gaga as Visual Consultant (even though none of whom will EVER be on tour or even know the kids names), this corps is going to be on fire this year!!!

Top three is guaranteed! Yes, the ************ Corps will be for REAL this year, dude!!!

I would LOVE to see what Lady Gaga would do as a Visual Consultant for a corps that would take her advice to heart!!!! :thumbup:

I'll save everyone the trouble. The ************ Drum & Bugle Corps had their audition camp last weekend. There were 550 brass players in attendance, all of whom are college music majors and athletes of Olympic caliber....474 percuissionists were there, and a little over 300 guard applicants.

This corps is SO talented, they learned the entire show, music and drill. Combined with the fact that they've added Joe Ship, the Ragman as Brass Atrranger, Vinnie Boombatts as Percussion Caption Head, and Lady Gaga as Visual Consultant (even though none of whom will EVER be on tour or even know the kids names), this corps is going to be on fire this year!!!

Top three is guaranteed! Yes, the ************ Corps will be for REAL this year, dude!!!

Cleaning off my screen....

• Like 2