DCA DVD's and CD's....

Andyroo

I am very discouraged.

I ordered a single alumni performance plus the alumni DVD during the august `preorder sale.

When the Finals Blu Ray was announced I spoke with Box5 who were kind enough to add it to my order at a reduced price.

That was last Monday - I was told it would ship same day or the next - my account still lists the order as approved.

last year the order shipped on oct 10 , although hopefully by the time i get mine all the issues with the discs are resolved.

frankiE

You're giving your father YEA for Christmas?? What's Hoppy gonna say about that?

But seriously, I received in today's mail a replacement for Disc 1 of the Alumni Set. I had had problems with the original - like no sound at all on Reilly's show - but never contacted Box 5 about them. They just sent this replacement.

I'll play it sometime over the next few days and let you all know if the problems that I experienced have been corrected.

Hey Andy I guess I beat ya as I had about 45 seconds of sound.... :devil::tongue:

Waiting for a good bit of down time so I can watch Cabs Alumni without interruption. Have Finals DVDs cranking in the background as we do things around the house.

Yesterday, I FINALLY got my DVDs. I didn't notice any washout or bad sound, but I do miss the option of seeing the Hi-cam for the whole show. Over all I really enjoyed the DVDs and thanks to Box 5 for their fine job in putting this all together. Maybe next year, we can have order options as to what we want... hi-cam, multi-cam, both..... Kudos to Box 5 for taking in the suggestions from last year, and then you poor guys got lambasted for it. You can never make everyone happy. :thumbup:

Got my replacement DVD for Alumni show yesterday. LOL, it was the day after I emailed and I don't think the mail service is THAT fast. :devil:

* My sister delivered mail in my area so I can say that.... :cool:

Still haven't received my order that I placed the day of prelims.

Box 5 will be getting a call later tonight.

Wouldn't you know, not 10 minutes after I posted that, I get an email from Box 5 saying my order has shipped.

All hail the power of DCP! :tongue:

Got my replacement DVD for Alumni show yesterday. LOL, it was the day after I emailed and I don't think the mail service is THAT fast. :devil:

* My sister delivered mail in my area so I can say that.... :cool:

I ordered the "Old-Timers Special." It's the Alumni Show on 8 mm movie film with an accompanying eight-track cassette. I wonder when I'll receive it.

For you youngsters, the only difficult thing is synchronizing the silent film with the eight-track.

I ordered the "Old-Timers Special." It's the Alumni Show on 8 mm movie film with an accompanying eight-track cassette. I wonder when I'll receive it.

For you youngsters, the only difficult thing is synchronizing the silent film with the eight-track.

Hey you finally upgraded from that wind up Berliner Gramaphone with the horn and magic lantern slides. :tongue:

Actually have a Magic Latern in the basement, belonged to my grandmother and no one else knew what it was. :doh:

Google it youngins' :devil:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Hey you finally upgraded from that wind up Berliner Gramaphone with the horn and magic lantern slides. :tongue:

Actually have a Magic Latern in the basement, belonged to my grandmother and no one else knew what it was. :doh:

Google it youngins' :devil:

Hey Jim, I've got a Magic Lantern as well! The only problem is... Every time I rub it, somebody I don't like disappears. :devil:

Wouldn't you know, not 10 minutes after I posted that, I get an email from Box 5 saying my order has shipped.

All hail the power of DCP! :tongue:

I wish I could post the same thing - I called - emailed - posted and still my account lists my order as " approved " - i think my order has fallen into a black hole

When Box5 was aoounced DCA folks were all over DCP heralding a new era of great service - where are they now?

FRANKIe

Edited by fecontra