Your 2011 "Most" Awards

Most under-appreciated: The Academy

Most death deifying (at camps in Maricopa, Arizona): The Academy

Most ready to kick butt in 2012: The Academy!

I like you. XD

I do have to say I'm excited to see what happens in 2012. Cool sounding show, new staff sounds amazing, I wish I was a part of the whole mess again. :) good luck to them.

another most for the academy. Most awesome new uniforms. I love the super suit. And I'm biased but...most beautiful ballad, at least the hit. (Boston was a close second for me though)

• Like 1

Most under-appreciated: The Academy

Most death deifying (at camps in Maricopa, Arizona): The Academy

Most ready to kick butt in 2012: The Academy!

Word!

However, concerning "most death defying".....apparently you have NOT been to Mars (infamous BD practice field) !!!

• Like 5

However, concerning "most death defying".....apparently you have NOT been to Mars (infamous BD practice field) !!!

For those new to Mars trivia, a staff member verified for me that it was indeed true that a pair of drumsticks dropped on the site fell into one of the crevices on the parched field and disappeared.

Most awesome top 3 all-season dogfight in years (BD, Cadets, Cavies; and for fleeting moments, Crown)

Most welcome horn book turn-around (for me) -- BD

Most impressive guard turn around -- Phantom

Most overhyped -- Madison

Most mind-blowing drill design -- Cadets

Most complete package in recent years, probably since early 2000's Cavies -- Cadets

Absolutely agree with all these. Glad I got to see them all in Allentown and Metlife(Giants) Stadium, but I'm still angry at not being able to go to finals this past year.

Most underscore/underplaced hornline-Bluecoats. I did not feel that cadets or cavaliers played or sounded better than them.

Most surprised to give a standing-O to this season-BD. Thank you for being more audience friendly this year. Keep it up

Most underwhelming-SCV. I hyped on this show due to its theme and storyline idea but it just lacked everything I had hoped for minus drums.

Most RCC like-Crown. I would've preferred more Rach over Rock. The amount of gimmicks reminded me of RCC as well.

Most likely to have a Guard trophy soon-Phantom. Need I say more?

Most likely to make finals next season-Academy.

Most underplaced colorgaurd-Bluecoats. I do believe that that guard was 6th place or better and not 10th like they had been getting at big shows.

• Like 3

Most underscore/underplaced hornline-Bluecoats. I did not feel that cadets or cavaliers played or sounded better than them.

Most surprised to give a standing-O to this season-BD. Thank you for being more audience friendly this year. Keep it up

Most underwhelming-SCV. I hyped on this show due to its theme and storyline idea but it just lacked everything I had hoped for minus drums.

Most RCC like-Crown. I would've preferred more Rach over Rock. The amount of gimmicks reminded me of RCC as well.

Most likely to have a Guard trophy soon-Phantom. Need I say more?

Most likely to make finals next season-Academy.

Most underplaced colorgaurd-Bluecoats. I do believe that that guard was 6th place or better and not 10th like they had been getting at big shows.

HA!!! And another big HA to this statement.

• Like 5

Most likely to make finals next season- Colts. I'm ready to see Red Team in finals.

Most crowd friendly- Crown (derp)

• Like 1

Most underrated moment that had this old phart in tears and made my 3,000 mile motorcycle ride from So Cal to Allentown PA totally worth it: Troopers' 28 seconds of FFF followed by the down/soft ending in the end zone with the cavalry flag sunburst.

• Like 3

:rolleyes: Edited by madalumni