Dick Pronti

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up with Dick Pronti, and have enjoyed his company on many occasions. He has been moved to hospice care at Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua New York. I'm sure his family will appreciate the many prayers he is recieving. I am going to visit this am and will update the forum with any progress. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers!!

I grew up with Dick Pronti, and have enjoyed his company on many occasions. He has been moved to hospice care at Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua New York. I'm sure his family will appreciate the many prayers he is recieving. I am going to visit this am and will update the forum with any progress. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers!!

It took me back a bit when I read that you posted he is being moved to Hospice care.

I recently lost my mother to a long fight with Cancer and the Hospice people were absolutely wonderful. They kept my mom pain free and took care of all the things we could not. They also knew how to handle the family and help them understand what the body was going through and the different stages.

MOm was a much happier person once Hospice came in.

Dick I wish you well sire on your journey. You da man!

Get well soon Dick, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Talked to Peggy yesterday. She is being very strong. Keeping you both in my thoughts....

I too spoke with a family member today who had just visited him at the hospice...

If you're into prayer... it's the only thing that might help...

Peggy is indeed a love and has been wonderful for Dick...

From all his friends - a HUGE thank you to her for being with and taking care of our dear friend...