Madison Scouts 2012

Something to consider while watching the Whitewater run: I was at the Whitewater dress rehearsal, and at DOP on Friday night. DOP performance was light years ahead of the Whitewater performance, for various reasons (i.e., missing guys during the Whitewater run; etc.).

So enjoy, but know that the corps already looks and sounds many times better than what you're seeing on the site-that-shall-not-be-named.

Go Scouts!

Something to consider while watching the Whitewater run: I was at the Whitewater dress rehearsal, and at DOP on Friday night. DOP performance was light years ahead of the Whitewater performance, for various reasons (i.e., missing guys during the Whitewater run; etc.).

So enjoy, but know that the corps already looks and sounds many times better than what you're seeing on the site-that-shall-not-be-named.

Go Scouts!

Thanks! That's encouraging to hear!

Go Scouts!

I spoke with many people that saw both runs . To the person they said the same thing.

Show feels very ...uh "ADD" if I may be so bold to use that as an adjective. I probably just have to get used to it, but right now things just jump straight into one another and it seems rushed I suppose.

The last minute or so worked out extremely well though. I couldn't care less that they've done that move a thousand times. As a matter of fact I wish they did it every year haha.

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Show feels very ...uh "ADD" if I may be so bold to use that as an adjective. I probably just have to get used to it, but right now things just jump straight into one another and it seems rushed I suppose.

The last minute or so worked out extremely well though. I couldn't care less that they've done that move a thousand times. As a matter of fact I wish they did it every year haha.

Yeah, I felt that way a little too at first (during their rehearsal), but then when they put it all together

for the show, I was mesmerized and blown away. Yes, it is a bit choppier than last year,

but I think it really fits the concept of everything being a "picture" or a scene. Plus, I'm hearing they

are planning on strategically adding layers to the show as the season progresses.

On another note, I watched the youtube dress rehearsal clip today (shot from higher up) and I'm really excited

about the improvement in drill design. There are some really slick and effective looking moves and sets throughout the show.

If they can clean it, it will be stunning to look at!

Yeah, I felt that way a little too at first (during their rehearsal), but then when they put it all together

for the show, I was mesmerized and blown away. Yes, it is a bit choppier than last year,

but I think it really fits the concept of everything being a "picture" or a scene. Plus, I'm hearing they

are planning on strategically adding layers to the show as the season progresses.

On another note, I watched the youtube dress rehearsal clip today (shot from higher up) and I'm really excited

about the improvement in drill design. There are some really slick and effective looking moves and sets throughout the show.

If they can clean it, it will be stunning to look at!

Good to see you at DOP Jeff .

I totally realize it's just the end of week 1 and we've yet to have a show with everyone being judged by the same panel, BUT with all of the CRAP going on in the country, and around the world for that matter, there's just something about seeing the Scouts up where they are that just makes me feel.....better!

1. Carolina Crown - 75.000

2. Blue Devils - 74.750

3. The Cadets - 74.700

4. Bluecoats - 74.100

5. Phantom Regiment - 73.100

6. Madison Scouts - 71.800

7. Santa Clara Vanguard - 71.400

8. Spirit of Atlanta - 70.400

9. The Cavaliers - 69.800

10. Boston Crusaders - 68.750

11. Blue Stars - 66.000

12. Glassmen - 66.000