NEW DCI Board of Directors

15 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Then don't act like you work for dci, If you read other posts that support the facts about what was being discussed about the Military. You would be able to tell facts from fiction, in this case, you overreacted and was wrong. No big deal now put your enthusiasm to help fix things that are broke. 

hehehe...yea, that's what your doing, fixing things.  You surmized I worked for DCI...interesting; no idea how you got there.  Which overreacting are you referenceing? I guess you don't like questions.  Moving on...  

Edited by devsabre

41 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

YEA/C2 did not know anything about Cramer UNTIL it was reported as part of the AG report. As they state in their release, within 90 minutes of the issue they suspended him. IN three days, following their procedures, they fired him. They then informed the members and the community. As for Jaccii, YEA TOLD the reporter about the issue. She did not uncover it. See... transparency. YEA informed folks as soon as they were aware and could verify everything. YEA took it to the reporter. So in essence the role model does meet the objective.

Sorry, but no.  You said "How about this, corps that have suspended staff during this season let people know why."  The corps did not quite do that.  They left that task to the reporter.  Only in her report do we ever find out what the guy did.

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

While far from a dci apologist, I’m not sure you’re even giving DCA half a chance. We get it: you want dan out. Most likely benefits you or someone close to you if it happens.

this new process isn’t even 5 months old. No one said it’d be perfect 

Oh Wait, someone new questioning your motives...SUPRISE!  

Edited by devsabre

6 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

I believe you mean DCI. I have no skin in this game re: Dan contrary to what you have stated. I have made my point that I believe this whole situation has not been handled well by DCI at all. The buck stops with Dan. To be clear, the activity will need to purge itself of many others who have contributed to the current situation. This whole thing will get worse before it gets any better. I will say it again, sunshine is the best medicine. 

no it hasn't. And this stuff should have been in place for decades, but it wasn't, just like licensing was ignored.

But they have the stuff in place, and they are working on it and getting better. This is NEVER going to be a smooth process, and ha;f the reports they get are found to be lacking in any kind of substance. They will never hit the grand slam every time because the level of arm chair quarterbacking going on by people "experts" on here, Reddit, Facebook etc expect above perfection in an imperfect world and imperfect topic.

But DCI has coordinated with professionals trained in this thing, and are doing their best to improve it daily. So think of it this way: We see a corps in June, we like it, but man are they dirty. Guess what: they have til August to get it right. DCI has had 5 months and has sorted thru several whistle blower complaints. Some like the Pioneer stuff found valid and they acted fast. Some may have been handled quietly. Some tossed out for being from before DCI existed. Others may still be being researched as some people may be afraid to come forward publicly.

But Good Lord, they are working it, and as we see with Pio...a plan was in place, they found out Pio did violate that and they lowered the boom. I expect genesis to face sanctions soon. One top corps has a main official that worked at YEA for years whose name came up nowhere...fishy when you consider what hell Sean King went thru right?

It'll never be perfect no matter how much you scream about it on here, but I can tell you Dan DOES take this very seriously and is not trying to half ### it. But shrieking monkeys online don't help him get the job done any better or faster, especially with lawyers involved. Lawyers will move at their pace, not the screaming masses pace

• Like 2

4 hours ago, devsabre said:

Oh Wait, someone new questioning your motives...SUPRISE!  

i call a spade a spade. you can always click ignore. 

25 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i call a spade a spade. you can always click ignore. 

My Bad Jeff, i was indorsing your comment, not poking at it.  The lack of MusicManNJ's quote was missing from my post.  I made a similar comment to MusicManNJ earlier in the thread.  

Please carry on. 

7 minutes ago, devsabre said:

My Bad Jeff, i was indorsing your comment, not poking at it.  The lack of MusicManNJ's quote was missing from my post.  I made a similar comment to MusicManNJ earlier in the thread.  

Please carry on. 

gotcha! apology accepted!

i guess if i call him Bob in replies he'll ignore that too

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

But Good Lord, they are working it, and as we see with Pio...a plan was in place, they found out Pio did violate that and they lowered the boom. I expect genesis to face sanctions soon. One top corps has a main official that worked at YEA for years whose name came up nowhere...fishy when you consider what hell Sean King went thru right?

Not  sure what you are referring to but agree Sean King was put through hell, unfortunately. Time will tell on the other stuff. You believe DCI is doing enough and have limited authority to act. And while this is better I do not think they are doing enough. You have your opinion. I have mine. Time will tell.

14 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Not  sure what you are referring to but agree Sean King was put through hell, unfortunately. Time will tell on the other stuff. You believe DCI is doing enough and have limited authority to act. And while this is better I do not think they are doing enough. You have your opinion. I have mine. Time will tell.

I love your "enough" comments.  You never seem to point out what would be "enough" or how specifically, all that needs to be done should be done, soup-to-nuts.  I get it, you want more.  Either do more yourself or outline "exactly" what you want to see done.  My main issue with your comments, is that they lack context.  You want to apply a cookie cutter to DCI that YEA has used.  There is a simple reason why that has not happed...it won't work.  

Edited by devsabre
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, devsabre said:

hehehe...yea, that's what your doing, fixing things.  You surmized I worked for DCI...interesting; no idea how you got there.  Which overreacting are you referenceing? I guess you don't like questions.  Moving on...  

You two DINO's should be getting along better ---- :united:or then again if one of you is a allosaurus and the other is a ankylosaurus all hell could be about to break loose. :spitting: