Super Bowl

Here's what happened when I clicked the link today. Sorry I missed the link :(

No worries, I'll watch Super Bowl and half time on TV next year as I've done for decades :)

Here you go:

Edited by skajerk

That was indeed the Indiana University Marching Hundred. :smile:

That may be, but the only item on their plain black uniforms was a red "M." Madonna purposely gave no hint on where the drummers came from. I personally have no idea.

how can they claim copyright over the national anthem...

what a joke.

It's probably because the video was taken right of of the broadcast. I believe the NFL and/or FOX or whatever it was broadcast on owns that video.

It's probably because the video was taken right of of the broadcast. I believe the NFL and/or FOX or whatever it was broadcast on owns that video.

I assume it falls under the disclaimer at the beginning of all sporting events, where they say "nothing can be reproduced, rebroadcast, blah blah without the permission of blah blah blah".... but seriously? the national anthem? No one is making money from putting that on youtube, and if anything, it shows the NFL positively.

I assume it falls under the disclaimer at the beginning of all sporting events, where they say "nothing can be reproduced, rebroadcast, blah blah without the permission of blah blah blah".... but seriously? the national anthem? No one is making money from putting that on youtube, and if anything, it shows the NFL positively.

OH I agree with you. Dont get me wrong. I think it's stupid that they would take it down. But that would be their reasoning.

I've already been working on an article for the February 15 DCI.now that will explain (I hope) everything. It will also show up on DCI.org that day. Please stay tuned. Until then, I can't say anything more.

Oh, I have no problem with my DVD the way it is (audio only). Honestly, with ESOM...I only care about HEARING it and couldn't care less what it "looks like". I was just having fun and trying to bait a little laughter. :tongue:

Looking forward to reading your article though. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Oh, I have no problem with my DVD the way it is (audio only). Honestly, with ESOM...I only care about HEARING it and couldn't care less what it "looks like". I was just having fun and trying to bait a little laughter. :tongue:

Looking forward to reading your article though. :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to reading your reaction. I suspect there will be a few reactions when the "investigative reporting" results get shared.