The site that shall not be named is cool now.....

YouTube!

YouTube!!

YOUTUBE!!

Man that is liberating.

But seriously, great news. YouTube is just another social media platform, and any exposure for DCI is good, in my eyes.

Phew!

I thought you were going to say it 5 times.... NEVER SAY IT 5 TIMES!!! ph34r.gif

Phew!

I thought you were going to say it 5 times.... NEVER SAY IT 5 TIMES!!! ph34r.gif

Of course not! I know better than that. If you say YOUTUBE five times in a row, trumpets are replaced with flutes, mellos with alto saxes, and baritones and tubas with bass clarinets! Also some sort of plague of locusts, but that's not very important.

Of course not! I know better than that. If you say YOUTUBE five times in a row, trumpets are replaced with flutes, mellos with alto saxes, and baritones and tubas with bass clarinets! Also some sort of plague of locusts, but that's not very important.

So what happens if you say "the site that SHALL BE named" 5 times?

Bass clarinets and Contra-bassoons! :ph34r:

Sheesh, do I need to say it FIVE times for you to get it? Fine...

It's called YouTube. YouTube YouTube YouTube... and finally..... YOUTUBE!!

Hah, take that moderators. I said it five times.

metube?