Accent Marching Academy

If Accent built helicopters:

Was the take-off rescheduled? :shutup::tongue:

Edited by Michael Boo

Boundaries are set by the one being offended and not the other way around. This guy sounds like a real d-bag.

Yep to both sentences..... What I didn't say was when he was confronted there was a Probation Officer (one of our members) hiding in the closet. Reason was we didn't know how this guy would respond. Fortunately he stormed out of the building and not into the confronters (our ministers) face.

"Due to Accent Marching's new partnerships, dates have been pushed back. Accent Marching is currently hiring more brass, woodwind, and percussion clinicians. Contact Accent Marching by emailing us at info@accentmarching.com for more information."

I'm tempted to become a clinician and then when the dates come up be like "Oh, nevermind!"

• Like 2

apparently "in the next two days" means "in the next nine days"

https://www.facebook.com/accentmarching/posts/309403409112886?notif_t=feed_comment_reply

not that i was digging.

• Like 4

apparently "in the next two days" means "in the next nine days"

https://www.facebook.com/accentmarching/posts/309403409112886?notif_t=feed_comment_reply

not that i was digging.

You're confused because you forgot the rule about dividing by zero.

Apparently Better Business Bureau (sp?) opened up an account on "Accent Marching" on 2/20/12. Accent Marching is not accredited, but there is still a place to lodge a complaint with BBB, it looks like.

http://www.bbb.org/raleigh-durham/business-reviews/musical-instrument-lessons/accent-marching-in-raleigh-nc-90208132

This home base is in Raleigh, NC...?

• Like 2

Mr Clay Wacholz, band director at Cederburg (WI) High School.

Thank you.

For those who may be able to take in this clinic, Clay marched with Madison Scouts and will be remembered by many as the baritone soloist in the 1988 rendition of Malagueña. He joined Scouts for the 1985 season and taught there until 1988. He's also worked with Phantom Regiment. After living in Argentina for a few years, he came back to teach in Wisconsin.

Being that his clinic is tomorrow, Saturday, February 25 and it is free, it would be worth the time for anyone available to take it in. (Lunch is free and many will be excited to know that the parking is also free.) The clinic is focused on brass and will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale, Wisconsin. It is open to all high school and college-age brass players and each should bring their own instrument, wear comfortable clothes and marching-appropriate shoes.

It was requested that people sign-up by February 20, (perhaps in order to know how much food to order), but I suspect they wouldn't mind if more people showed up at the door.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 2

Apparently Better Business Bureau (sp?) opened up an account on "Accent Marching" on 2/20/12. Accent Marching is not accredited, but there is still a place to lodge a complaint with BBB, it looks like.

http://www.bbb.org/raleigh-durham/business-reviews/musical-instrument-lessons/accent-marching-in-raleigh-nc-90208132

This home base is in Raleigh, NC...?

Not to deflate anything.....but you do know that the BBB isn't sanctioned by the government. To be listed as a "credited" organization, you have to PAY the BBB. Couple hundred bucks a year.

Essentially the BBB is just a pay version of "rate-my-face", "hot or not", etc. that allows people to leave comments.

• Like 2

Nice to see they're deleting public comments on their Facebook page now.

:rock:

• Like 3