Finals Week Discussion Thread

Hawaii and Chevaliers have done this for years going back and forth.

so very true sir! probably the oldest and strongest rivalry in open class!

so very true sir! probably the oldest and strongest rivalry in open class!

Yeah, probably. Not much of a rivalry between Knight Org and Forward Dynamics in Open and A: Oregon Marauders and Xothyme have finished ahead of LBC and CCR four straight seasons. :tongue:

Yeah, probably. Not much of a rivalry between Knight Org and Forward Dynamics in Open and A: Oregon Marauders and Xothyme have finished ahead of LBC and CCR four straight seasons. :tongue:

rivalry not based on 4 straight seasons,,,besides ill take my trophy room any day...now we can add Nemesis into the mix too LOL

Top 8 from class A go to finals right?

Yep.

The retreat is over- congrats to our new champions: Quiksilver, Mercury and Cross!

The retreat is over- congrats to our new champions: Quiksilver, Mercury and Cross!

Congratulations to all of you.

I will make a better run next season although a silver, a bronze and a top 5 in world's is not bad.

At least I avoided the wedgie.

Good season everyone!

Congratulations to all of you.

I will make a better run next season although a silver, a bronze and a top 5 in world's is not bad.

Yeah, what that guy said. :cool:

Seriously, congrats to Craig for pulling off a rare double in one season (only the fourth or fifth one in DCPI history), and congrats to Mitch for repeating in Class A.

As for me, Polaris completed their THIRD runner-up finish (and second in a row!), Oregon finish in the Top 4 for the fifth time, and Xothyme added another medal to the group pile. For the Forward Dynamics Organization as a whole, that makes 13 total Top 5 finishes at Finals, including two bronze medals, EIGHT silvers (argh), and still the one lone (Open Class) gold. The bridesmaids will be back with a vengeance in Season 18, you can be sure.

Lastly, much thanks to Matt for running this contraption; the game provides me with hours of enjoyment compared to minutes of frustration. :thumbup:

Sorry we had stuff going on all weekend and now just my chance to check the results.

Congrats to Craig on the double! That's tough to do and happens rarely.

We almost had a repeat of results from last summer and very successful Winter tour.

Star of Jupiter repeats in 4th and it's 6th top 4 placement.

Star of Hawaii takes it's 4th silver and it's 9th medal placement in 12 seasons.

AND....Cross repeats as Champion, it's 3rd Class A crown. Special thanks to Kevin on this one.

Matt, you rock! The only sad thing here is now we have to wait until June to get it started again.

Let's try in the off season to ramp up the recruiting for directors and corps to make this the largest LIVE summer tour ever!