Finals Week Discussion Thread

AND....Cross repeats as Champion, it's 3rd Class A crown. Special thanks to Kevin on this one.

Heh. Mitch and I discovered two caption sets of 88.25 for Class A. He took one, I took the other.

Also, Mitch had what I believe is the highest caption set for World Class. I'll have to figure out Craig's set to confirm, but that would make this the THIRD consecutive off-season where the highest caption set did NOT win the title.

Heh. Mitch and I discovered two caption sets of 88.25 for Class A. He took one, I took the other.

Also, Mitch had what I believe is the highest caption set for World Class. I'll have to figure out Craig's set to confirm, but that would make this the THIRD consecutive off-season where the highest caption set did NOT win the title.

Yeah, Jupiter had 95.8 on paper. That just goes to show there is luck in the non-live season as much as there is luck in the live season. It is what makes the game fun and unpredictable.

Let's try in the off season to ramp up the recruiting for directors and corps to make this the largest LIVE summer tour ever!

What he said. As time-consuming as it would be, I would definitely love to have a season where we crack triple digits. :thumbup:

Yeah, Jupiter had 95.8 on paper. That just goes to show there is luck in the non-live season as much as there is luck in the live season. It is what makes the game fun and unpredictable.

I can remember when finals night was completely generated. Made planning in advance pretty much impossible.

Even thought they placed 8th, I am ecstatic about the Thoroughbreds making finals in their rookie season! Hopefully they will continue this trend as they plan on moving to Open Class :)

It was indeed an excitingly crazy frustrating wildly good ride!

With the way Crimson Lions were bleeding points the last week prior to finals, I knew they weren't going to punch the top five this season - 6th place was better than I had anticipated.

My Barnstormers though... I didn't expect such a dramatic drop in placements, but was mighty glad that they did return to finals (3rd place in XV, bounced out in XVI, returned in XVII).

Congratulations to all for a spectacular Season XVII!

For the record, Quiksilver's final caption set came out to a 95.4. My music score ended up .35 higher than expected. :D

At least FANFARE swept all three divisions. :thumbup:

At least FANFARE swept all three divisions. :thumbup:

For the second season in a row, I might add. :cool: