If you could resurrect any corps...

I have a pretty long list; so if it could be just one, it would most definitely be the Freelancers. Their drumline would march Pearl drums and not those nasty Remos or Premiers. They would go back to wearing black pants and the flap on their jacket would be open again (I consider '94 to be an "Oops" moment with their uniform top).

• Like 1

I occasionally watch some DVDs from the old man's legacy collection and I always really like the SkyRyders. So SkyRyders!

• Like 1

Wow, that's just as brutal as all the stones thrown on Pioneer.

Consider the source and you'll come to the conclusion that it just isn't relevant. VK is taking the baby steps necessary to come back in full force.

• Like 6

Freelancers - Sacramento, California.

I was just looking to see if anyone posted this yet. I second that vote but I also miss the Stockton Commodores and the San Jose Night Raiders!

I don't disagree with anyone's list and very many would be on my own. But at what level would they be performing , even at their best? Unless something changes. there are only 12 Finalists. Every time a new finalist moves in another one moves out.

Speculative and sad at the same time, but I wouldn't want to have to arrange things if all our favorites came back.

BTW someone put up a video of the 1970 BSGKs and they were fabulous. I wish I knew how to find it,

Kevin

I was just looking to see if anyone posted this yet. I second that vote but I also miss the Stockton Commodores and the San Jose Night Raiders!

Oh what the heck.... on this Day of "Resurrection" I'd wish we could bring'em ALL back.

• Like 3