If you could resurrect any corps...

Bridgemen, 27th Lancers, etc. Great corps from the past I would love to see out there again.

But what I would rather do: Recreate DCI where everyone could afford to field a corps and not charge it's membership an arm and a leg. Maybe have oh, American Legion or VFW help sponsor. Then drum corps would be an activity for everyone and there would be a local corps a kid could march with.....

• Like 1

Bridgemen, 27th Lancers, etc. Great corps from the past I would love to see out there again.

But what I would rather do: Recreate DCI where everyone could afford to field a corps and not charge it's membership an arm and a leg. Maybe have oh, American Legion or VFW help sponsor. Then drum corps would be an activity for everyone and there would be a local corps a kid could march with.....

nice thought but Am legions and VFWs along with church sponsored clubs and programs are all but gone..they can barely survive themselves

nice thought but Am legions and VFWs along with church sponsored clubs and programs are all but gone..they can barely survive themselves

Alas I know that all too well.....

I won't pick the Bridgemen or Kilties becuse they're still in existence, so I'll go with the Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights.

• Like 3

I would like to see 27th and Bridgemen. I would split the money between the two because having both in the top 12 again would be better than seeing one in the top 3. :thumbup:

The Bridgement organization has been resurected with a very strong alumni corps that holds very true to it's roots. Though, I would agree that it would be great to seem them finally field a competitive DCI corps.

All of them, at all levels, with local circuit shows and plenty of DCI sanctioined shows to boot. Even the less than perfect corps often had heart, so bring them all back. For specific corps, 27th Lancers would be my first choice. North Star would also be on the list along with Holy Family Defenders of Rockland, MA. Defenders were largely a local corps, but they could thrill the crowd. Kilts would be another choice. Dutch Boy would be nice to see again too.

Edited by Tim K

I won't pick the Bridgemen or Kilties becuse they're still in existence, so I'll go with the Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights.

The Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights are " still in existence ".

Edited by BRASSO

STAR!!!! Oh, how I have missed them!

• Like 1