Cavaliers 2012

Really going out on the limb with that prediction B!

Sometimes, you just need to be bold and go for it.

I mean no offense. I've heard the line and they sound phenomenal. The only way I see them sounding like this is if it was the end of a run. I only mention it because I feel like this is a poor representation of the corps.

I mean no offense. I've heard the line and they sound phenomenal. The only way I see them sounding like this is if it was the end of a run. I only mention it because I feel like this is a poor representation of the corps.

Thanks for clearing it up! :thumbup:

I am excited to hear this horn line!!

Thanks for the clarification...thats the problem with message forums, unless you clarify each thought things can be misinterpretted. Im glad to hear the hornline sounds phenomenal while standing still. lol.

About the teaser...I know that it was not professionally done, actually their interns put it together. Hence, probably not realizing a run through might not be the best choice of musical clip. I will give them kudos for doing an amazing job of providing daily member profiles and facebook pics.

Thanks for the clarification...thats the problem with message forums, unless you clarify each thought things can be misinterpretted. Im glad to hear the hornline sounds phenomenal while standing still. lol.

About the teaser...I know that it was not professionally done, actually their interns put it together. Hence, probably not realizing a run through might not be the best choice of musical clip. I will give them kudos for doing an amazing job of providing daily member profiles and facebook pics.

Thank goodness!

I didn't go to the dress rehearsal, but I have friends that did. They thought it was good, but they were not in the stadium this year due to construction. So they could not read the visual.

I watched some rehearsal this weekend. It appeared that the hornline especially had hit that "move-in wall." They are good. But the staff was pulling teeth trying to get 100%. Having to call them out every few reps and motivate frequently to get there. They have been at Charleston going on 2 weeks after Lisle. There has been heat and little-to-no rain in these parts for a month. They have limited field space and field conditions are dry and not ideal. Normally EIU is a pretty good setup. But this year ... notsomuch.

This is all my take, no feedback from anyone at Cavies. But I am sure they are ready to start moving on to other places, competing and getting better.

Well The Cavaliers will field there show tomorrow... I hope everything goes well for them!

I'm sure they'll be ready for their 15 minutes of Fame for tomorrow! thumbup.gif

Hopefully we get better mixes of the hornline posted around the net too...

Can't wait to see them in the theater on Monday!

Edited by jjeffeory

I'm sure they'll be ready for their 15 minutes of Fame for tomorrow! thumbup.gif

Hopefully we get better mixes of the hornline too posted around the net too...

Can't wait to see them in the theater on Monday!

I had to read the concept of the show a couple of times to fully grasp everything... I LIKE IT! This is going to be an interesting show!