Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

Hey Chuck, I have a question for you: When corps use samples of songs/movies in their show, do they have to still secure rights to those clips?

I'm digging the Sting audio before Earth Song!

Hey Tiago,

For our purposes, since it is not part of the competitive portion of the program, and will not appear on recordings at the end of the season (the judged portion starts with "Earth Song"), there is not a copyright requirement currently.

That may change in the future -- but for now -- not a concern.

Hope all is good!

Chuck

I would really like some insight into the drill design.

I'll do my best to put out a video this summer of the design staff talking about the concept of the show!

• Like 2

I wish I could understand the props better as well. I would love to hear the drill design details asap

Hi Crossmen,

Very excited about your season! I am really, really pulling for you guys and I badly want to see you "Live from Indy, it's Saturday Night!". Should you get there, I'm thinking this MIGHT be the first time that a TX WC/Div 1 corps places in finals. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong?? If not the 1st, it has happened very few times.

No matter what happens- good luck!

hi BDA Mom! The Sky Ryders placed 12th in 1991. They moved from Kansas to Tx starting in 1990.

hi BDA Mom! The Sky Ryders placed 12th in 1991. They moved from Kansas to Tx starting in 1990.

Ok- that's what I thought might have happened but wasn't sure. I couldn't remember if they had moved to Tx before or after their finals placement. So would this be the 2nd time then? No matter- it's still a REALLY big deal and I really want to see Bones gain momentum! :-)