Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

I'm wondering... Has anyone else noticed that Australia is not there? Am I missing something? All I've seen of them are videos so maybe it's off-screen somewhere?

It got flooded.

• Like 2

The mello soloist has a mic and has a reverb effect for just the solo. Hope it wasnt on the whole show!!

Last night I heard what sounded like a wireless mic on a Crossmen mello coming though the stadium PA system. See my post in the Action Jackson thread. Any insight?

OH MY GOODNESS. I just imagined every member being mic'd, playing through the stadiun speakers...in surround sound... I would pay so much money for that.

• Like 1

The mello soloist has a mic and has a reverb effect for just the solo. Hope it wasnt on the whole show!!

No it happened to be at the same frequency as the stadiums PA system. I guess they have no way of actually turning off the mic other than taking it out of the corps mix. So we did get extra mellophone throughout the entire show...

Here is an alternative way to gauge the scores / placement of the Crossmen...

Even though they have not faced corps in their score-zone head to head, they have consistently been facing Crown, whom is in first.

Bones has consistently scored 9-10 points below Crown all season. The corps that score 9-10 points below the first place team at finals are consistently ranked 9th or 10th.

If things continue the way they are, I see this becoming a reality.

Go Bones!

• Like 2

1341791407[/url]' post='3166675']

No it happened to be at the same frequency as the stadiums PA system. I guess they have no way of actually turning off the mic other than taking it out of the corps mix. So we did get extra mellophone throughout the entire show...

There should be an on/off switch at the mello mic. They probably just did not think it was necessary...until now.

Supposedly they had Waffles for breakfast this morning!

And they are back performing after three days off for changes and cleaning!