Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

Saw the show in Chambersburg Sunday eve.

IMO, best Crossment in a long time. Especially best show design in a LONG time. Full rich brass sound.

Saw the show in Chambersburg Sunday eve.

IMO, best Crossment in a long time. Especially best show design in a LONG time. Full rich brass sound.

I also saw the Crossmen show in Chambersburg on Sunday. I definitely agree with you.

BackBeat

Dean Musson Student Marching Crossmen - Lead Trumpet Still needs help with tuitio11-May 07

Dear friends of Dean Musson (and of me!): We have a student that is marching Crossmen: Zach Collins - Lead Trumpet. Zach is still in need of sponsors to help with his tuition fees, if you can lend a hand, please do! I am donating money and so has the Musson Family. Zach has a PayPal account set up: zac_collins@yahoo.com. Anything will help!

Edited by Jerseyboy

Someone tell Chuck. That the last chord of the ballad, the mellos or whoever need to resolve at the point the chord releases right now. Then add 8 counts. The crowd will go #######. I don't know. I always find a resolved chord more effective.

Always hated that from Cavies every year. RESOLVE THE #### CHORD. Haha

go bones!

Ok Kickhaltsforlife... Get Ready to go APE ####! Tonight is the night (so a little "bari" told me...) :thumbup:

Good that they got their major changes in before MN. Still a lot of work, but they they shouldn't be in 13th right now. There are no rules on how many spots a corps can jump in one year? are there? Please don't mess with the Bones this year.

Good that they got their major changes in before MN. Still a lot of work, but they they shouldn't be in 13th right now. There are no rules on how many spots a corps can jump in one year? are there? Please don't mess with the Bones this year.

Spirit jumped 16th to 12th in one year, don't see why Bones couldn't do it from 17th.

Awesome show with tons of potential/ i loved the new Maltese Cross and can never have enough company front. They just learned that part today! Proud of you guys/gals

I love the concept and the music, but the drill was dirty as a chicago politician. 15th GE Vis...14th field vis...14th brass(that is unacceptable by the judges) ...14th in music. those need to change. any thing can happen in 1 month

• Like 1