Carolina Crown 2012

per a request from eric sabach I have removed these videos ...

Please remove the videos from our ensemble last night and make them private to you on YouTube. It is not cool to post videos like that before our first performance. It is like being invited to a movie set or backstage at Disney and posting videos before a movie release or a first performance. I am sure you don't mean harm. Please help us out here.

For the record I did not post ... and therefore I can not make them private.

Edited by ashevillemurphy
  • Like 1

per eric sabach I have removed these videos ...

Please remove the videos from our ensemble last night and make them private to you on YouTube. It is not cool to post videos like that before our first performance. It is like being invited to a movie set or backstage at Disney and posting videos before a movie release or a first performance. I am sure you don't mean harm. Please help us out here.

For the record I did not post ... therefore I can not make them private.

Edited by ashevillemurphy
  • Like 1

Wow.

That just made me sad I'm not going to finals this year.

• Like 1

per eric sabach I have removed these videos ...

For the record I did not post ... therefore I can not make them private.

Thank You. I have contacted "ecusnare" on YouTube about these. Sorry to do this. This is not, obviously, a favorite part of my job and I appreciate your help.

See you down the road.

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 3

Thank You. I have contacted "ecusnare" on YouTube about these. Sorry to do this. This is not, obviously, a favorite part of my job and I appreciate your help.

See you down the road.

I didn't realize my youtube videos would cause such a stink. Frankly, I was so excited to record these videos because I haven't seen a corps play live since 2008 in ATL (we had planned on catching NightBEAT last year but it was cancelled).

Apologies to anyone harmed by my ignorance.

• Like 5

Glad I got to watch them the morning before they became private. :cool:

• Like 1

319760_10150960563672641_1936653909_n.jpg
  • Like 3