Carolina Crown 2012

Not sure why he even pretends.

Anyway... T-2 days and counting !!

Awesome! Ready for this season to start. Unfortunately, it looks like the only live show I'll be able to make this summer is Firstbeat, but I've got faceblasting tickets. Just under halfway up the stands and right on the 50. I'll be firing up the Fan Network after that. Looks like this will be a great year for Crown. Very happy that there is some "fierceness" to this show. I've been a fan of every show for several years running, but have been waiting for a show with some more aggression thrown in to really let those horns rip. Excited to see the new visual program in action as well. Did I mention I'm excited! On that note, this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcMFohJkbs

Edited by Cron
  • Like 4

Awesome! Ready for this season to start. Unfortunately, it looks like the only live show I'll be able to make this summer is Firstbeat, but I've got faceblasting tickets. Just under halfway up the stands and right on the 50. I'll be firing up the Fan Network after that. Looks like this will be a great year for Crown. Very happy that there is some "fierceness" to this show. I've been a fan of every show for several years running, but have been waiting for a show with some more aggression thrown in to really let those horns rip. Excited to see the new visual program in action as well. Did I mention I'm excited! On that note, this...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uNcMFohJkbs

Lol nice .. err.. I mean .. EXCITING!!

This year is definitely an aggressive book both musically and visually. It's just pure drum corps fun :-)

• Like 1

Just to take a moment to speak to the whole video blackout thing:

I completely understand and respect Crown's request that all videos not be posted until after Akron, however, as a mom, I am so grateful for those snippets of video for the chance to catch a glimpse of my kid whom I haven't seen in over 3 weeks. Because when the texts are few and far between, it's proof that he is surviving the @sskicking that is spring training. And as a proud mom, it's just nice to see him doing what he loves.

Here's hoping his rookie year is a championship year!

• Like 1