Carolina Crown 2012

Wish I was there to hear this!

Heard through the grapevine that more than 3 and half minutes of the show (music, drill, and guard work!) are on the field.

Go Crown!!

536744_3984006962158_1340262536_33563624_521862409_n.jpg

Yes..looking forward to what Crown has in store for us this year. I've really liked their music over the last several years.

This photo shows 70 brass and 10 Tubas. I'm guessing 6 Tubas and a few other brass are on their way, ie school commitments or whatnot. Would that be correct, corpsband ?

Yes..looking forward to what Crown has in store for us this year. I've really liked their music over the last several years.

This photo shows 70 brass and 10 Tubas. I'm guessing 6 Tubas and a few other brass are on their way, ie school commitments or whatnot. Would that be correct, corpsband ?

I think so. The only holes I've heard about were one timpani player and one lead bari. They posted these on FB and got a pretty big response to both spots. I know there are kids who did last weekend and then went back to school for the week so I'd guess your assumption is correct.

I think so. The only holes I've heard about were one timpani player and one lead bari. They posted these on FB and got a pretty big response to both spots. I know there are kids who did last weekend and then went back to school for the week so I'd guess your assumption is correct.

It makes sense. Schools vary in their final day of school, and also marchers are fulfilling school required work and whatnot.