Carolina Crown 2012

Nice report from the kid at spring training. Apparently the guard was in block while the horn line was working the ballad (with choreography of course) and it was so amazing (musically and visually) that the entire guard and staff just stopped , watched, and applauded when they finished bigsmile.gif

Show is going to be amazing....CAN'T WAIT !!

• Like 7

Nice report from the kid at spring training. Apparently the guard was in block while the horn line was working the ballad (with choreography of course) and it was so amazing (musically and visually) that the entire guard and staff just stopped , watched, and applauded when they finished bigsmile.gif

I really believe that it will this year. I CAN'T WAIT either! I've got a good feeling that this will be a very good season!

• Like 3

I really believe that it will this year. I CAN'T WAIT either! I've got a good feeling that this will be a very good season!

I think it's very safe to say that they will be in the top 4, considering they have been consistently. I haven't seen anything from them this year, so I can't make any accurate predictions about that. But I wouldn't be surprised if they do very very well, they probably attracted a lot of people with last year's show.

• Like 3

as I've said before.... drum better and it could all be yours.............!

They have only the closer to start putting on the field and many many hours of hard work in front of them. Fanfare is going to be a GREAT moment in the show. I got chills last night watching it :worthy:

Looking forward to their Preview next Sunday.

• Like 5

They have only the closer to start putting on the field and many many hours of hard work in front of them. Fanfare is going to be a GREAT moment in the show. I got chills last night watching it :worthy:

Looking forward to their Preview next Sunday.

Patiently waiting to see some ballad video. Looks like I just might have to make the drive down to GW for the Preview! Crown doesn't get back to my area until after the 4th. That's too long to wait!

Patiently waiting to see some ballad video. Looks like I just might have to make the drive down to GW for the Preview! Crown doesn't get back to my area until after the 4th. That's too long to wait!

Good luck with the video. there seems to be an effort to curb those this year.....right/ wrong I can not say, but likely a topic for another conversation.

Drop me a line if you do come down. I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Edited by splat-a-drag-a-phonium