Carolina Crown 2012

great source material. If the percussion and visual stay at least on par with where they were, they will be a force to be reckoned with. We shall see...

My thoughts exactly. Championship caliber repertoire, to say the least, especially the "Visions" sections of "Dreams." It's a big risk, but that's what their program is about, right? Achieving the extraordinary doesn't come without some risk. Good luck Crown!

• Like 2

I'm a drummer but even I know the brass lines in that music are going to be difficult to get right. Even more difficult to get clean. Recent history tells us that if any horn line can pull it off Crown is the one to do it. Looking forward to hearing it.

• Like 2

More sinister than classy tbh.

The video annoys me, BUT

I can't wait to see this show!!! I have wanted to hear Crown play Fanfare for the Common Man for a while now!!!

• Like 2

On the surface, this show looks like a contender for Crown. It will come down to design and execution. They have the chops to do it.. It's just a matter of the planets aligning for them.

As I don't see my corps being in the hunt, I am placing my hopes with Crown this summer.

• Like 1

Anyone know where I can purchase mp3's of Bertrand Moren's "Dreams"? I can't find anything anywhere.

Anyone know where I can purchase mp3's of Bertrand Moren's "Dreams"? I can't find anything anywhere.

Someone posted videos of the Osaka Concert Band playing the 1st and 3rd movement of the piece, I bet you could rip the audio for that!

• Like 1

Ehhh, but Crown can do anything so...cool!

• Like 1