You are most excited for:

Volunteering on the food truck for the week and even better yet being able to serve meals to all the amazing young people in Crossmen!

• Like 2

will see you there!

thanks for the warning!

with me marching this summer and having old classmates marching in Phantom Regiment, Cadets, and Madison Scouts. I'm thoroughly excited to see those shows. Bluecoats always get me clappin'! Carolina Crown's brass is always phenomenal as well.

Vanguard.

• Like 2

Seriously, take photos and share those with us. That will bring a smile to all our faces.

What events do you think he'll see this year?

June 26, Sevierville, TN (Cavies, Cadets, Crown, Crossmen, Colts, Legends)

July 27, Murfreesboro, TN (Music City, Cadets, Phantom, Cavies, Boston, Bluecoats, Crown, SCV, Blue Devils)

Will try to post pics as well!!!

Blue Devils are going to be really good. :w00t:

Minneapolis (a) not getting rained out and (b) not being 8000 degrees. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but it was stinking HOT and HUMID last year. I don't recall any corps member passing out or dropping due to the heat. That's a testament to their excellent conditioning. Back in my day, half the corps would have been doing face plants from the oppressive conditions.

Man, it WAS hot in Minnie last year!!! The corps get to do their programs and leave the field/stadiuim. IF we want to see all the corps, WE had to sit there in the hazy, humid, sunshine. Several people around me had problems with the heat by 5pm. It was a long day and even after the sun went down it didn't cool off at all. I am hoping and praying that this year will be dryer (no rain - LESS humidity) and maybe a bit cloudier with some wind to move the air around the stadium!!!

with me marching this summer and having old classmates marching

Thats it in a nutshell. THIS is what I'm most "excited" about. Have the season of your life, my Man!

As always I am most excited for quarterfinals, when you get to see every amazing corps on the same day. But even closer, I am looking forward to that first show we get to see in Madison this year. Should be a great day, and hoping to catch some rehearsals that day, if not before.