THE STORY OF THE CADETS

David Hill just posted a very comprehensive review of the multi-media book "The History of The Cadets" under the DCI Reviews Section of Drum Corps Planet.

The book itself can be accessed beginning at midnight tonight, June 8th. There is no charge and no required registration of any kind. Just log onto www.theholynamecadets.net anytime after midnight. Enjoy!

To horn and soccer:

"awesome. is there a way to get it as a pdf or ebook (with or without the audio)? it would be easier to read through offline while on the road. just a thought. "

==============================================================

There are plans for a downloadable version, but I can't give you a time frame just yet.

I'm only a couple of minutes in, but jumped to the section on 2011. DCPers should check out this section first. Lots of DCP show reviews and comments quoted in the piece, with full credit given.

I'm only a couple of minutes in, but jumped to the section on 2011. DCPers should check out this section first. Lots of DCP show reviews and comments quoted in the piece, with full credit given.

Heck...I did that for the 07 show..particularly since George and I got into in on this board.

I was a little bummed that the 84 section wasn't a little longer (but I'm a tad biased)

LOVE the cover...the early year photo reflected in the buckle is brilliant.