BD, BDB, BDC, SCC, SCVC and Renegades

And the never ending talking. I have no idea what was being said because it was too loud and distorted.

It's also all in French...so unless you speak it (all I can say are fencing phrases) you're outta luck there. I've no clue if the words actually have a connection to the program.

• Like 1

Let me correct myself... :)

Wow. BD 2012. OMFG.

Yes, the real deal. Props and all. Horses, hula hoops. JAZZ. LOUD Hot Jazz.

ALOT going on.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyPYV6188vc

I have many bones to pick with this show design... but yeah for variety in drum corps!

Will BD be offering some subtitles in front of the pit???? :ph34r:

I do not dig narration, but I REALLY don't like narration in another language.

That being said, WOW. I love this show. Hopefully, the BD hate will slow down (or stop) now.

This show transcends placement! It is Da DA to the hilt. I love it. the video has been removed but I already saw it live and to see it live is breathtaking. SCV is right there too though.

• Like 1

I still can't believe there's not a single video of SCV on YouTube by now. I think I'm going to die. Seriously.

• Like 2

I still can't believe there's not a single video of SCV on YouTube by now. I think I'm going to die. Seriously.

They're being very, very secretive about things. I think unless you're going to a show, the Stanford would be the earliest you could see them. They have a couple of short videos on their facebook and website, but nothing showing drill or music

They're being very, very secretive about things. I think unless you're going to a show, the Stanford would be the earliest you could see them. They have a couple of short videos on their facebook and website, but nothing showing drill or music

"Secretive" is an understatement. I haven't heard a single bad review about SCV this year, so I'm pretty stoked!

• Like 3