So I've seen Boston and SCV practice a lot already...

Boston has no transportation until tour starts so they won't be at Family Day.

Where is Boston right now? They are impossible to locate- website and twitter are non-existent

Go to DCI and click on Corps at top. It'll take you to their website, then on the left side go to " facebook " ( or you can go to facebook directly and type in Boston Crusaders). BAC has a lot of info, video clips, chat,practice schedules, etc on their facebook page there. Boston currently is at Folsom H.S., Folsom, Calif preparing for their Calif. shows next weekend.

Edited by BRASSO

Amazing rehearsal site- is there any way I can share a picture? (Not sure How)

To post a picture, click on the "Insert image" tool above (2 to the right of the emoticon tool), copy the link into the tool (you'll need to host the pic on a site like Flickr or Photobucket) and title it. Voila!

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Got to see BAC perform their ENTIRE show. Complete. One week before their first competitive performance in Clovis. They are in great shape. The horn line will surprise. The full dress performance was skyped from Folsom, CA, to their annual east coast Spring Fling fundraiser. They are ready for the season earlier than ever. Of course they'll have the inevitable modifcations and adds to the show, but they look and sound very very good.

• Like 1

Got to see BAC perform their ENTIRE show. Complete. One week before their first competitive performance in Clovis. They are in great shape. The horn line will surprise. The full dress performance was skyped from Folsom, CA, to their annual east coast Spring Fling fundraiser. They are ready for the season earlier than ever. Of course they'll have the inevitable modifcations and adds to the show, but they look and sound very very good.

They are up on youtube. Looks like they have put a great amount of work into the show for this time of the year. Should be a interesting 2012.

With their first show a week away (and not having to drive cross country to get there), I think they are in a good place in terms of show preparation. Seeing the video, it reminds me of how much I'll miss seeing DM Thompson Vou up there on the podium. He is in his fourth (and age-out) year. He has been leading the corps since "The Corps of Temptation" in 09, and he will be missed next year. :worthy:

• Like 2

Just saw Boston's full show on the tube. Sounding great! Though am I the only one who was hoping to hear the third movement of Mahler's Titan as the ballad? :rolleyes:

I was hoping for the same thing. The way that it's written in a round would have so many cool effect possibilities on the field, especially in the dome. But their repertoire is still fantastically chosen and written. Looking forward to seeing it live! thumbup.gif

• Like 2

Where is Boston right now? They are impossible to locate- website and twitter are non-existent

Yeah, To lodcate Boston and the schedule, you have to go through the DCI website. Bostons website has mostly old stuff