Albuquerque, Tues. 6/19

It's about time- GO BK - DO IT UP!!

BK has been low-key this year so far but is another corps I'm pumped to see. They've been developing really well the past few years and I have been falling in love with their brass sound since around the 2010 season. Their rendition of Nimrod that year was awesome

• Like 2

They've brought Nimrod back to play in their Encores!

• Like 8

They've brought Nimrod back to play in their Encores!

:worthy:

BK has been low-key this year so far but is another corps I'm pumped to see. They've been developing really well the past few years and I have been falling in love with their brass sound since around the 2010 season. Their rendition of Nimrod that year was awesome

Very intense show for BK... Definitely growing a big boy show this year... May take a little longer to clean, but gonna be epic as we go forward

• Like 1

Id love to but I'm sitting in my in laws house in Texas;) haven't heard from my staff friends tonight

I did just here that BK is on now... Guessing after that encore then scores.

WHY DID THIS SHOW NEED TO BE DELAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEDDDDDD??????? IIIIIII CCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAVVVVVEEEEE SSSSCCCCCOOOORRRRREEEESSSSS NNNNNNOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 2

WHY DID THIS SHOW NEED TO BE DELAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEDDDDDD??????? IIIIIII CCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAVVVVVEEEEE SSSSCCCCCOOOORRRRREEEESSSSS NNNNNNOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Shouldn't be too much longer. Given that the show started two hours ago, I'd give it a half hour at most until we have scores.