2012 World Class Standings

What is this based on? The show I saw showed that both sections had a major lack of understanding in the finer points of their craft. The drums were dropping taps (something even 6-12 drumlines don't do) and the guard was trying to move on before they'd even caught their toss. This is a very basic skill that just wasn't being achieved.

Just curious--which show was this? Thanks!

Crown could have won in '09- they had a great drumline and obviously the best brassline. They were just way too far behind visually. Lately, they haven't had the drums on board but have had a great hornline. One section can't float you (Phantom 2010 haha).

• Like 1

Though the scres didnt show it, I was very impressed by Phantoms brass in 2010, honestly, i thought it to be better than the Cadets! Anyway, glad to see Crown back on top! :D

• Like 1

Sorry it took so long to update. been house sitting and working and at the hospital. im a new uncle and it has been crazy. standings have been updated and it looks impressive.

Sorry it took so long to update. been house sitting and working and at the hospital. im a new uncle and it has been crazy. standings have been updated and it looks impressive.

Congrats!

Will be updated daily as soon as scores are available!!

including the 7/03 Shows. will update after the scores from 7/06 are posted. No shows scheduled for 7/4 or 7/5

8. Boston Crusaders - 73.400

9. Crossmen - 73.200

10. The Cavaliers - 72.400

11. Spirit of Atlanta - 71.900

12. Colts - 70.600

I just can't get used to seeing that. I love the shake up that's happening this year but it just looks so dang weird on paper. Can't wait until I get to go to the Minneapolis Regional!