2012 World Class Standings

ERMAHGERD!

BRUE DERVIRS BROKE 80!

Let it be known that I +'ed a contrajedi8 post! End times....end times

• Like 2

I suspect if either CROWN or CADETS broke 80 first, the discussion would be they're peaking too early but lets see where the discussion goes

that it was BD. (i think it will lead to a new thread of them winning with a record high score at finals)..

Let it be known that I +'ed a contrajedi8 post! End times....end times

It's rare, I know, but sometimes necessary. :music:

• Like 1

wow, this season is all kind's of crazy!!! xmen up to 9th!!!

It looks kinda right, Crossmen's name back in the top 12 just makes sense, its been way too long. I only hope I'm saying this mid august !!

• Like 2

Bones over Cavies! I think the last time Crossmen beat the Cavies in head to head competition was at finals in 1997, though I could be wrong.

GO BONES!

• Like 1

Bones over Cavies! I think the last time Crossmen beat the Cavies in head to head competition was at finals in 1997, though I could be wrong.

GO BONES!

The most recent meeting of Crossmen and Cavaliers had the Cavaliers ahead by 6.2 points (on June 27 in Fairfield, OH). I don't put much stock in this thread's ranking system. I would bet that a lot of these "rankings" will change quite a bit at the first regional when there is direct comparison.

• Like 4

The most recent meeting of Crossmen and Cavaliers had the Cavaliers ahead by 6.2 points (on June 27 in Fairfield, OH). I don't put much stock in this thread's ranking system. I would bet that a lot of these "rankings" will change quite a bit at the first regional when there is direct comparison.

What corp will burn out 1st.

ERMAHGERD!

BRUE DERVIRS BROKE 80!

GERSBERMS!