Ashes to Ashes...

Trump%252520hair%25255B9%25255D.jpg

The Donald when told about Hop's interest in woodwinds?

• Like 1

With tonight's Martin, TN scores in, it is apparent that an almost 2 point spread between Crown and Cadets spells certain doom for the Maroon and Gold. With there being no doubt that this will be their last year in DCI, let us take this time to fondly reflect on our favorite moments from the Holy Name/Garfield/Cadets of Bergen County....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh-meeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn.

:spitting:

:laughing:

And here I was thinking this thread was going to be about David Bowie.... So disappointed. :tongue:

Playoffs, I say. Just like the NCAA basketball tournament. We could do brackets and the whole nine yards.. And now to pick my very early Final Four.

Edited by And in first place~

Yup, I understand that Hop had a talk with the corps tonight. Why go through all that hard work for the rest of the summer when it's obvious that Crown's got the title wrapped up? The whole Christmas thing just didn't work out, winning is everything, and the most important part of being a Cadet is the approval of people wearing green polo shirts. So most of them are just going to fly home. Apparently George & Sacktig are going to give free clarinet lessons to the music ed majors so their summer isn't totally wasted.

Yup, I understand that Hop had a talk with the corps tonight. Why go through all that hard work for the rest of the summer when it's obvious that Crown's got the title wrapped up? The whole Christmas thing just didn't work out, winning is everything, and the most important part of being a Cadet is the approval of people wearing green polo shirts. So most of them are just going to fly home. Apparently George & Sacktig are going to give free clarinet lessons to the music ed majors so their summer isn't totally wasted.

And I heard they laid Santa off, sent the elves back to the North Pole and put the sleigh up for sale. April and the guard might as well take the tree down as well. Yes?