Stanford Live!

What's up with the judge on the side 1 30 yd line in street clothes? Distracting!

froze for a second in BK's drum break with too many electronic noises...just did again

Lots of complexity and demand in this show this year from Boston. Its a step up in design for them, imo. If they clean this show up, its got a lot of potential. Love it !

This.

As a brass guy, I am loving this program. That said, because most of BAC's stuff has been played in the past by championship-caliber corps (Cavies, Star, PR), their biggest challenge this year might be filling those shoes.

• Like 1

Can't help but think the show designer(s) for Blue Knights spent a lot of time listening to ELP and other prog rock bands. :-)

Well, can't say they aren't pushing that envelope...

Just to state the obvious: Lots of work to do here. Boston's farther along.

And everyone gets on BD's horn line for down-time playing wise? There are moments in BK's show where no one is playing except for electronics. Sorry, you lost me for good on this show, BK. Sad because I've really loved your shows the past few years.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 2

Wait so is BKs show "Avian" or "Alien?" Lol I'm getting the latter vibe.. I came in late in the show though.