Fort Mill Flophouse

Judges

Vis Effect Rich Kemp

Vis Analysis Sal Adamo

Vis Prof Chris Moss

Mus Effect Ronnie Rios

Music Analysis Jeff Mitchell

No brass judge? That's different from the previous competitions these corps have been at.

I wonder how that will impact total scores.

Did it get rained out in 08 i remember a lightning storm(no rain) that cancelled a show in a Carolina might have been this one.

FirstBeat got rained out in 08. We were on the field, and lightning struck during our closer. The crowd went INSANE when we finished, and we were rushed into a locker room for a while after.

• Like 1

No brass judge? That's different from the previous competitions these corps have been at.

While you'd think it could potentially make dramatic differences, last season scores didn't really fluctuate all that much as different captions rotated in and out. So I don't expect much of an impact.

Crafty Concise Congratulations Clearly Confirmed bigsmile.gif

Creative Comeback Comrade!tongue.gif

If the added judge were a percussion judge, I think Crown might lose two to five tenths to the Cadets. In Music Analysis, I'm not so sure it will end up hurting them that much. I think Crown's general strength against Cadets is on the music side anyway. That said, they are so close that Cadets may well pull ahead tonight.

• Like 1

A band I work for pays 4 bucks a mile. They are only taking one bus to the local show, and the band director had the first kids that signed up were the ones that got a seat.

That's pretty bad, but we have some of the lowest gas in the country and we are still getting charged an arm and a leg. It makes me wonder if they make a small profit margin from it. :rock:

If the added judge were a percussion judge, I think Crown might lose two to five tenths to the Cadets. In Music Analysis, I'm not so sure it will end up hurting them that much. I think Crown's general strength against Cadets is on the music side anyway. That said, they are so close that Cadets may well pull ahead tonight.

Or, Crown could increase their spread tonight. There were first in visual analysis and only 2nd in visual effect by .40 In Orlando

• Like 1

396964_10150991987587641_1434193157_n.jpg

As of 630p tonight.