Sacramento Slushie Machine

You think they would have tested the lights earlier in the day...

That dose not happen to often. I would think they would turn them on to warm up. Oh well. Ike Boston pics.

Well, I know precisely jack squat about most things legal, but a quick Google search found this little nugget:

2011 California Code Business and Professions Code CHAPTER 21. TICKET SELLERS 22507. The ticket price of any event which is canceled, postponed,

or rescheduled shall be fully refunded to the purchaser by the ticket seller upon request. Any local jurisdiction may require a ticket seller to provide a bond of not more than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000) to provide for any refunds that may be required by this section. (found it here)

Kinda makes it seem like all you have to do is ask and you should be given a refund. Worth a shot.

What they should do is donate the $$$$$$$ to the corps. I bet the corp could use the $$$$$ for gas and food for the kids.

Did somebody open the gates….Check

Did somebody collect the tickets…Check

Did somebody check the sound….Check

Did somebody check the hot dogs..Check

Did somebody let the corps in….Check

Did somebody check the lights…anybody….anybody….Bueller ?

I remember going to a show in Modesto once. That was a pretty nice stadium. Clovis West has a nice one, too.

Garry in Vegas

Mo-Town or UC Davis would be good options to keep it in the general Stockton area. There's already a show at Buchanan so Clovis/Fresno is out.

old news now but...

RT @mrcarlson04: Standing O for Boston Crusaders!!!

sborodkin

Well, its better the lights never came on for Boston last nite than say... The Cadets.

You can have an effective Titans show for people without lights... but lets face it, whats Christmas without Christmas lights ?

• Like 1

Oh my, what a disaster.

Did no one think to check the lights beforehand?

Still in all, Boston for example is reportedly having a great time performing out West, and reports are they had a great time performing for the people out in Sacramento last night too.

From the Song from the Bee Gees re " Massachusetts " ( Sacramento )

" Tried to hitch a ride to California

Gotta do the things I wanna do.

And the lights all went down in Sacramento

They brought me back, to see my way with you.

Talk about the life in Sacramento

Speak about the people I have seen

And the lights all went out in Sacramento

And Sacramento.. is one place I have seen.

I... will... remember... Sac ..ra ... mento

I.. will... remember... Sac.. ra.. mento. "

Edited by BRASSO

What they should do is donate the $$$$$$$ to the corps. I bet the corp could use the $$$$$ for gas and food for the kids.

Food and gas? Yeah right. Would probably be spent on mixing boards and guard costumes.

Food and gas? Yeah right. Would probably be spent on mixing boards and guard costumes.

Thats all right too.

1340623704[/url]' post='3156433']

What they should do is donate the $$$$ to the corps. I bet the corp could use the $$$ for gas and food for the kids.

A good portion of the money raised by this event does get back to the corps in ways other than just their appearance fees. The Sponsors Of Musical Enrichment, the group that sponsors this show every year, is a great organization that has done a great deal to help not only DCI, but many other music programs in the area who need outside monetary support. For example, part of the money from this show usually goes to scholarships for corps member's education. Despite last night's unfortunate outcome, SOME will make sure $$ gets to the corps. They are a good group, and first and foremost, they will do right by the kids in the corps.

• Like 1

1340630052[/url]' post='3156473']

Mo-Town or UC Davis would be good options to keep it in the general Stockton area. There's already a show at Buchanan so Clovis/Fresno is out.

I wonder what Sac City College or American River College have in the way of facilities?

Well, I'm sure SOME will be looking carefully at their options for next year. My preference is that CSU Sac NOT be the venue in the future.