Seiverville Scotch n Soda

email me sometime and maybe we can compare notes sometime.

Roger that!

The Cadets know how to close the gap. They have the slightly better show and I'm afraid a lot of Crown Fan boys will be pouting come August. :tongue:

Considering the Cadets have only finished ahead of Crown in finals in 1 of the past 4 seasons, I wouldn't be quite so sure :)

• Like 5

Yeah--I couldn't make MU1--all the promotion spots went to the US Navy Band and Annapolis. But was messing around with synths (which is why you won't hear me bad mouthing synths here on DCP) and got into computers.

And thank you for your service!!!

I'm an IT1. :devil:

What I think you really meant:

I hope Cadets know how to close the gap. I hope they have the slightly better show and that a lot of Crown Fan boys will be pouting come August. :tongue:

tongue.gifMaybe, then again, who really knows? Either way, this season's gonna be great!

Nothing would make me happier than to have Crown and Cadets battle all season long, up until finals night. I just think the competitiveness pushes the kids harder, and the final product will be that much better!

I hear you and agree such a battle is great for Drum Corps.

But...I don't think the old ticker can take a repeat of 2009! :blink:

Wow, nice score jumps for these corps tonight!! GREAT JOB GREEN MACHINE!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Seriously great job Green Machine!! jumping two points from last night actually made me throw my arms in the air, almost hit my brother. :tongue:

and WOW Cadets are right on Crown's tail right now... Can Cadets jump Crown? We shall see!

I may be in the minority on this, but I saw them last night in SC and I loved their show. I may not have completely understood the concept, but it was definitely entertaining!...for me, anyway.thumbup.gif

• Like 2

I'm not sure my young ticker can handle it sometimes either though. tongue.gif

I'm not sure my young ticker can handle it sometimes either though. tongue.gif

I'm an IT1. :devil:

Congratulations to you also - and thank you for serving! It is a new rate for me - Information Technician was someone on the sound powered phones when I was in. Ha Ha!