Seiverville Scotch n Soda

Yep--they were called DP1 when I was in. I didn't recognize IT1.

Thanks for serving!!

Thanks for supporting. They combined DP and RM to form IT a few years before I joined.

I am a GM1. Waiting on those Chief results in August. Would be awesome to attend Finals as a CPO Selectee!!! That is before the pain starts for CPO Induction lol.

Ooooo Gunner's Mate. That's going to be a heck of a CPO induction! I hope you survive! :tongue:

And recaps are up! Once again Cadets and Crown split the 1s and 2s.

The Cadets know how to close the gap. They have the slightly better show and I'm afraid a lot of Crown Fan boys will be pouting come August. :tongue:

Keep in mind that Klesch, May and the gang know how to add layers and tweak a show. They've proven it the past few years with great success. I'm not so sure that my Cadets have the better show this year. Not by a longshot. If anything, Cadets are cleaner at this point .. and Crown has the better show. I'm sure there will be plenty of room for BD and PR between Cadets and Crown by finals.

• Like 4

To all you current and past military members - you are all special, and thank you!!

1000+ ditto's

• Like 1

Ooooo Gunner's Mate. That's going to be a heck of a CPO induction! I hope you survive! :tongue:

[/quote

Lol Thank you. But i gotta get selected first lol. We'll see.

I hate them all - these kids have no right to be this good no matter what time of the year it is - I am so envious!! Just lock em up!!

I HOPE YOU MAKE IT!! :thumbup:

Thanks bro. The quotas came out last week. They are making 83 GMC's this year. Most since 2005. This is my best shot. Best of luck to you as well. Gotta root for all my fellow First Classes!!!

Having two very hot corps this close could be great for the activity. Add in Blue Devils, Phantom, and a resurgent SCV and we are looking at one heck of an incredible season.