Teal Sound travel difficulties?

Somebody played "the game" after midnight! This is specifically forbidden

• Like 3

Or used the bathroom after specifically being told not to.

Well, in all fairness, that IS a cardinal sin...

• Like 3

I'm a little surprised that a bus company can just unilaterally cancel the contract with no consequences.

Perhaps Teal gets the full amount of their contract back? (in which case they got free buses for a week?)

Why do people jump to conclusions on fault without all information? What if (and I said what if) the contract stated that the money had to be paid in full to the bus company by x date or the buses would vacate; that would vindicate the bus company.

Edited by Stu

Why do people jump to conclusions on fault without all information? What if (and I said what if) the contract stated that the money had to be paid in full to the bus company by x date or the buses would vacate.

Well, since the issue had absolutely nothing to do with payment, it wouldn't matter at all.

Why do people jump to conclusions on fault without all information? What if (and I said what if) the contract stated that the money had to be paid in full to the bus company by x date or the buses would vacate.

True enough -- just speculating based on the turn of the events (and reports that the "drivers had had enough" of the drum corps tour).

Well, since the issue had absolutely nothing to do with payment, it wouldn't matter at all.

Since you know the "exact" situation as to why the bus company left the premises, please inform...

True enough -- just speculating based on the turn of the events (and reports that the "drivers had had enough" of the drum corps tour).

The problem with speculation: Again a what if (please read this as a what if): What if it is written into the contract that certain scenarios in which the drivers do not have to endure occurred; then the drivers would have every right to leave.

Wasn't aware it was my job to make sure you were in the loop.

It is not; it is just that the only things posted, including your postings, are speculations based on partial information.

Edited by Stu